IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
|Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Note: Only PTCAS verified applications can be reviewed. Verification can take 1-2 weeks.
|September 1st – December 15th
|PTCAS Application Due
UConn DPT follows a rolling admissions process beginning in September, therefore, it is highly recommended that applicants apply early. Waiting to apply by the December deadline is NOT recommended as the number of available seats in the class will decrease throughout the review period.
Final decisions on all applicants are expected no later than early March.
- Complete an application through PTCAS: PTCAS | Applicant Login Page Section (liaisoncas.com) and apply.
- You will need to upload the following items in PTCAS for consideration:
- Personal Essay-follow the prompts
- Unofficial Transcripts
- A resume of not more than two pages
- GRE scores (University of Connecticut institution code: 3915)
- Contact information for two references/recommenders. One of your recommenders should be a physical therapist or healthcare professional.
- Description of physical therapy observations, volunteer work or employment experiences
- Information on prerequisite coursework and grades
- If you are offered admission to the UConn DPT Program you will need to complete the supplemental application through the UConn Graduate school. at https://grad.uconn.edu/admissions/.
- As part of the supplemental application you will need to submit the following items:
- Official transcripts for all academic work to the Graduate School when you apply. Please note for those individuals who will complete course work in the Spring semester of the admission year and are admitted into the program you will be required to send a final official transcript to the Graduate School either electronically or by mail.
Contact your university to see if they offer an electronic transcript service to send official electronic transcripts in lieu of a physical one. Electronic transcripts must be submitted to The Graduate School at UConn directly from the electronic transcript service provider your university uses. If an email address is required, please have items sent to: email@example.com (Electronic transcripts sent directly by applicants or the university by email are not considered official.)
The Whetten Graduate Center, Second Floor
University of Connecticut
438 Whitney Road Extension, Unit 1152
Storrs, CT 06269-1152
- CT Residence Affidavit
- TOEFL (international students)
Please DO NOT create an account or start a UConn supplemental application prior to receiving an email with instructions from the DPT Program.
The admissions committee will review only completed applications and support materials received by the deadline.