All applicants must meet the UConn Graduate School admission standards and demonstrate successful completion (generally B average or better) of prerequisite coursework.
- Must have earned a bachelor’s degree
- Completed the following prerequisite courses:
- General Biology with lab (equivalent to UConn BIOL 1107)
- General Chemistry I & II with lab (equivalent to UConn CHEM 1127Q & CHEM 1128Q)
- General Physics I & II with lab (equivalent to UConn PHYS 1201Q and PHYS 1202Q)
- Human Physiology & Anatomy I & II* with lab (equivalent to UConn PNB 2264 and PNB 2265)
- Pre-Calculus or higher (equivalent to UConn MATH 1060Q)
- Psychology (2 courses) (equivalent to UConn PSYC 1100 and PSYC 1101)
*4 credit Physiology with lab and 4 credit Anatomy with lab courses are acceptable substitutions for Human Physiology & Anatomy I & II.
- Submission of GRE scores
- Health compliance requirements (for enrolled students)